An extended collection of snippets and settings for Sublime Text editor used daily.
There are various snippets for different programming languages and frameworks/libraries:
There are also settings for:
- ES Lint
- SCSS Lint
- PHP Lint
- WordPress Lint
and other plugins and extensions
- Globally install the modules listed in
- Install all Sublime Text plugins listed in
- Copy all
*.sublime-settingsfile in your User folder located at a path similar to this:
~/Users/USER_NAME/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/User
- Edit your username in each of the
*.sublime-settingsfile (if needed).
- Edit the paths to all binaries listed in any of the
- Restart Sublime Text
- Check Sublime Text's console for possible errors
After Sublime Text 3 is installed on the machine,
Sublime Text 3.zip should be extracted in the
/Users/<USER_NAME>/Library/Application\ Support/ folder.